2010年9月29日星期三

私の好きなアニメ

ケロロ軍曹は私の好きなアニメです、とても面白いです!
これはこのアニメの最初のエピソードすで、皆さん、どうぞ見てください!




Keroro gunso is one of my favorite Japanese anime, I like it simply because it is so funny and everybody can watch it...Also, this anime does not have strong continuity between episodes, so you don't need to watch it everyday to catch up with the storyline...You can just watch it when you want to relax and have fun! I hope you all can enjoy it...

10 条评论:

  1. watashi mo keroro aishiteru lol
    Do you know Poketto Monsutā?
    Jammanbo is my favorite! loooool

    回复删除
  2. yeah, I like Pokemon too, and also Jammanbo(Snorlax), but my favorite one is Mewtwo ^^

    回复删除
  3. I remember the JPN anime, "Totoro".

    It was one of the most popular animes in Korea.

    BTW, r u rooting for Boston? OMG..man! u r a new yorker man~~~

    回复删除
  4. ケロログンソウすごいです!そして、ケロログンソウのまんがもすごいです。あのお、あにめをみますか。

    回复删除
  5. @James さん:はいです!(僕は今タママです)

    回复删除
  6. @Davidさん:えど、ゲロロの漫画を読みません。残念ですね。でも、アニメをみました、どてもすごいですよね!

    回复删除
  7. @Wook さん:はい、私もトトロを好きです。
    I watched that Anime when I was a Child, and it always reminds me the wonderful time when I was just a little kid...haha...
    btw...I root for Boston because I came from there...so it's like my hometown in the US...but anyway...since I have been a New Yorker, I'll begin to follow both team...^ ^

    回复删除
  8. こんにじわそともやさん!
    This is my first time watching this anime. でも、これわおもしろいです!

    回复删除
  9. @ジンさん:はい、I'm glad that you like it...btw, 中文字幕版的更搞笑的说呢……

    回复删除