Nice to meet you in blog. You look fluent already. hahha..
I am a big fan of soccer, too. I am rooting for Korea and China, not Japan as you guess.. I have a soccer team. We usually play on Friday every other week. You can join us.
Ohayo gozaimasu Lijun-san! I am glad to be in the same group with you. :) you know, you were the first partner I had in the Japanese class. hahahaha. ;)I like Japanese animation and drama too. ;) Which is your most favorite? Let's have fun in the class! Ja mata in the class,
Hello, Lijun Wang.
回复删除Ohayo Gozaimasu.
Watashiwa WOOK desu.
Anatano classmate desu.
Nice to meet you in blog.
You look fluent already. hahha..
I am a big fan of soccer, too.
I am rooting for Korea and China, not Japan as you guess..
I have a soccer team. We usually play on Friday every other week. You can join us.
Ja mata.
Ohayo gozaimasu Lijun-san!
回复删除I am glad to be in the same group with you. :)
you know, you were the first partner I had in the Japanese class. hahahaha. ;)I like Japanese animation and drama too. ;) Which is your most favorite?
Let's have fun in the class!
Ja mata in the class,
Konnichi wa Lijun-san!
回复删除watashi wa monkey magic desu>3
Have you seen nodame cantabile?