2010年10月13日星期三

先週の週末

先週の週末に私は友達とニュージャージー (New Jersey) のマウンテンクリークリゾート (Mountain Creek Resort) へ行きました。秋のそこの景色はとても美しいです。私達は金曜日の午後にそこへ行きました、土曜日の午後に学校へ帰りました。そこで多くのゲーマをしました、ハイキング (hiking) に行きってきました、多くの歌 (song) を歌った。皆さんと楽しい時間を過ごした。良い週末ですね。





















Word for word translation:
Last weekend my friends and I went to the Mountain Creek Resort in New Jersey. The scenery there in autumn was very beautiful. We went there on Friday night and came back to school on Saturday night. We played lots of games, went hiking and sang lots of songs there. Everybody had a good time. It was a nice weekend.

6 条评论:

  1. Wang-san, I love that fish add-in thing on your blog. It reminds me of the google dots from a few weeks ago. I actually played with it for a while. Hehe... If you don't mind, could you please tell me how you got it on your blog page? I wanna put one up on mine too! ありがどう ございます!

    回复删除
  2. @Sakuraさん:在设计版中的添加小工具里的最热门那就能看到了……这么晚才回复……抱歉了啊……m(_ _)m……

    回复删除
  3. It seemed you had so much fun up! I am so jealous!

    回复删除
  4. Lijunさん、こんにちは。おげんきですか。  

    回复删除
  5. @Yunkyung san:
    haha...From now on I'll keep in mind that I should share the information about those activities with you in advance the next time...

    回复删除
  6. @Wook san:
    はい、私は元気です!
    Mid Termsはまだオーケーですか。

    回复删除