2010年12月3日星期五

皆さん、一緒に散歩しましょう!

となりのトトロ (My neighbor Totoro) is one of my favorite childhood movies. Although it has been almost 16 years since the first time I watched this movie, I can still recall the happy moments when I was singing the songs in this movie with my little friends together.

Between the two songs in this movie, the opening song and the ending song, I like the opening song better, because I love the last line of it, which says "友達たくさん〜嬉しいな", and which means "I have so many friends, I'm so happy". By the way, the name of this song is 散歩, since we just learned Sanpo in our class and it's also the name of this song; that's why I feel like writing something about it.

Here is the video of the song with the English subtitled lyrics:


Here is the Japanese lyrics:

歩(ある)こう 歩(ある)こう 私(わたし)は元気(げんき)
歩(ある)くの 大好(だいす)き どんどん行(い)こう
坂道(さかみち) トンネル 草(くさ)っぱら
一本橋(いっぽんばし)に でこぼこ砂利道(じゃりみち)
くもの巣(ず)くぐって 下(くだ)り道(みち)
歩(ある)こう 歩(ある)こう 私(わたし)は元気(げんき)
歩(ある)くの 大好(だいす)き どんどん行(い)こう
みつばち ぶんぶん 花畑(はなばたけ)
日(ひ)なたにとかげ 蛇(へび)は昼寝(ひるね)
ばったが飛(と)んで 曲(ま)がり道(みち)
歩(ある)こう 歩(ある)こう 私(わたし)は元気(げんき)
歩(ある)くの 大好(だいす)き どんどん行(い)こう
狐(きつね)も 狸(たぬき)も 出(て)ておいで
探検(たんけん)しよう 林(はやし)の奥(おく)まで
友達(ともだち)たくさん 嬉(うれ)しいな
友達(ともだち)たくさん 嬉(うれ)しいな

Since the sentences in this song is not that complicated, I think we definitely can sing it without troubles, and it's a great song!

Here is the link for the complete video of the concert of Jeo Hisashi at 武道館(ぶどうかん):
 http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYwNzA0MzEy.html
(if you can understand Chinese, the video is made for you!)

This video is very worthy to watch from the beginning to the end if you have time. I almost cried while watching it, because it evoked so many wonderful childhood memories of mine, and the music is also fantastic and touching. (btw, sanpo appears from 92:05 to 97:10, and in the end, Hayao Miyazaki will also sing it!)
Here is a excerpt of the sanpo part from the whole concert (from 1:20 to the end, hiragana subtitled), but without Mr. Miyazaki's singing part:



The last but not the least, here is the video of the ending song of My neighbor Totoro:


It's also a great song and many people's favorite. There's also a wonderful line: 子供のときにだけ〜あなたに訪れる〜不思議な出会い , which means “it (Tororo) visits you only when you are a kid, a magical meeting.” What a magical line! I hope you all can enjoy it!

3 条评论:

  1. Love久石让!!!Hope I can watch his concert in the further. My personal favorite song is "Summer".

    回复删除
  2. @ Vivi san:
    Yes, you definitely should watch it! It was splendid! btw, I also like "summer", and my favorite is “one summer's day"...very close...haha...

    回复删除
  3. OMG, TOTORO! I remember watching this when I was a kid. Long time ago...

    回复删除